1. DEFINITIONS AND CLASSIFICATIONS
1.1. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the user’s device and that may contain information about the user’s preferences and navigation on the website in order to improve it. Cookies are sent by the server of the site visited to the user's terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored - for a variable period of time, depending on their type - and are then re-transmitted to the same site at the user's next visit to optimise the browsing experience.
Since it is not possible to distinguish cookies based on their technical features, they can be divided as explained below.
1.2. The main categories in which cookies can be divided relate to their origin, according to which can be identified:
1. first party cookies, which are installed directly by the site operator on the user’s terminal;
2. third party cookies, installed by a different site through the operator of the site that the user is visiting;
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into:
1. technical cookies, which are used only to contribute to the proper functioning of the site, or to improve its usability by the user. They are not used for any other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the site. They can further be divided into:
◦ session cookies, which are used to ensure normal browsing and use of the site;
◦ persistent cookies, e.g. first party analytical cookies that can be assimilated to technical cookies - see below - which are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and their browsing experience;
◦ functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a number of selected criteria, e.g. language. Technical cookies are necessary for a more personalised browsing experience on our site. The user’s prior consent is not required for this installation;
2. profiling cookies allow creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation.
Our website uses third-party profiling cookies for remarketing/retargeting activities, in order to present users with interest-based or targeted advertising when browsing other sites, based on their use of our website.
We may also use multimedia widgets or plug-ins to enable interaction with social networking sites and sharing with the relative accounts. In this case, these interactive programs run on our server and collect the user's IP address and the page visited on our site, configuring the cookies necessary to allow the widgets/plug-ins to function correctly.
Profiling cookies are not essential for the proper functioning of the site.
Consent to use profiling cookies and those for sharing content through social plug-ins and/or service cookies integrated with social networks is expressed by the user by scrolling the landing page of this site, or by clicking on any of its elements, or by clicking on the pop-up banner on the home page, as well as any other page from which the site is accessed.
See points 2 and 3 for instructions on how to disable these cookies.
3. Analytical cookies, which provide the site operator with purely statistical data (e.g. number of visitors to the site per time slot). These (first-party analytical cookies) are assimilated in all respects to technical cookies. This also applies to third-party analytical cookies, provided they are anonymised, so that the third party cannot access disaggregated analytics data at IP level.
2. LIST OF COOKIES
|ma-cookie-consent||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.||1 year||Required|
|metalarredo_auth_token||This cookie stores the authentication token after login, to allow the user to access the site's reserved contents.||1 year||Required|
|next-i18next||This cookie tracks the user's preferred navigation language because it is set in the browser or subsequently chosen by the same||1 year||Required|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor data, sessions, campaigns and track site usage for the site analysis report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source they come from and the pages viewed anonymously.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_174589685_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
3. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES DIRECTLY FROM YOUR BROWSER
– Chrome → https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Internet Explorer →http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Opera → http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari per dispositivi mobili → http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
– Safari per desktop → https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT
– Firefox → https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
– Microsoft Edge → http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
If you are using a web browser that is not listed above, please refer to your browser's documentation or online help for further information.
San Marco Group s.r.l. acts as a mere technical intermediary for the above third-party links and does not assume any responsibility if they are modified by the respective owners/editors.